Don’t lockdown the next generation, apprentices are vital for business growth
The manufacturing industry is facing the biggest skills shortage in 30 years. There is a growing need to attract the next generation.
Make UK has trained thousands of manufacturing apprentices, so we know how to get the very best out of young people for the benefit of your business growth.
Developing the skills of your business’ future talent through an apprenticeship also means you are investing in a highly skilled and loyal workforce.
If you are facing a skills shortage or worried about your business productivity then an apprenticeship programme is an excellent investment.
What value will an apprentice add to my business?
Businesses who take on apprentices benefit from:
- A boost in productivity and profitability
- A ready, skilled and loyal workforce
- A cost-effective hiring and training solution
An apprentice brings a great deal of value to their employer, benefits include:
- A loyal future employee, eager to learn, grow and help your business
- Receiving the most up-to-date training, both in classroom learning and practical, hands-on skills
- A ‘blank slate’ to be specifically trained in your company’s culture, processes and technologies
- New talent to secure the future of your skills base
Why choose Make UK Technology Training Campus – Aston, Birmingham
Make UK welcomes over 350 apprentices every year to its vibrant Technology Hub in Aston, Birmingham. Our Technology Training Campus is a £12m world-class-facility which has been purpose built to provide the highest-quality training programmes. Located in Aston, Birmingham, the 130,000 sq ft campus offers industry-leading training and development for apprentices and a host of other professional and upskilling courses.
We offer a variety of apprenticeship pathways to support the manufacturing industry.
We will offer you:
- Expertise and support to develop your customised apprenticeship programme
- A ready to access pool of high calibre candidates. We currently have over 750 potential apprentices in our talent pool ready and waiting to apply to your vacancy.
- Guidance and advice on the apprentice skills and qualifications your business requires
- On-site apprenticeship training at our world-class Technical Training Campus
- HR and legal advice in relation to apprentice employment contracts
- A Technical Training Advisor assigned to you and your apprentice to support you through their apprenticeship journey. Your apprentice will have their learning and milestones tracked using Smart Assessor.
We can develop a programme to suit your business requirements.
The support we receive from Make UK throughout the apprenticeship journey – from sourcing talent to developing skills – is second to none.” David Donaldson, Performance and Development Manager, Ishida
Find out how we can help you.
Tel: 0121 3447900 and ask for BD team