BMet – leading the way in employer led programmes
At BMet, we are committed to being, a significant contributor to skills development in Birmingham and the City Region and our employer led programme is a significant contributor to that.
in your business
Would you like to know more about apprenticeships?
Are you looking to recruit and train new staff?
Do you want to develop and retain your existing staff?
Do you want to raise your profile?
As a leading apprenticeship provider, BMet specialises in developing high quality, results driven training programmes to support firms to look after their strongest asset – their people.
Whether it is apprenticeship programmes, recruiting new talent or embedding training programmes to support the training of a current workforce – we pride ourselves on providing a service that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
Hiring an apprentice as well as benefiting your business is highly ethical. You will be playing your part in tackling unemployment and you will be helping to create a skilled workforce that will drive the future economy. Plus – there is financial support available from the government. We can help to navigate you through the process.
Here to help you
From skills needs analysis and advice, to recruitment and skills delivery, as well as our Employer Led Programmes, our team of specialists can support you.
- Over 40 training programmes, apprenticeship pathways
- Highly experienced in running apprenticeship recruitment and industry placements
- World class facilities in engineering and manufacturing
- Partnerships with major national companies, which gives us industry insight – join them!
- Approved by the government’s Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP)
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ for apprenticeship provision
- Award winning – we have national award-winning engineering apprentices. Helping to raise an organisations profile as well as the industry’s!
- A highly motivated team of specialists – ready and willing to share their vast knowledge with you
- Excellent client focused ethos – helping you to lead the way in training and candidate attraction programmes
- Employers we work with receive the latest policy updates – translated into jargon free language and outlining what it means for your business.
Our team of specialists are here to support you.
Contact the business development team:
t: 0121 362 2101 e: email@example.com